Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Inking it Up ....


I'm loving this card for all of its elements!!!

The background was made with the Gel Press .... 
Inked it up with some Liquid Color and brayered.
Lay my sheet down and pull up ... Gorgeous!!!

And do you know that it's 20% off this month???
It is!!!!  What a great time to pick it up and try it out!!!!

That Flower ... it's called Sweet Poppy
I layered 2 layers of it ... I love the dimension and depth!


And of course ... my new love ... Mirror paper!!!

ENJOY!!!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved