Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Bloom Box with a New Twist .....


So this month a thought I'd throw out a twist.
I designed an original card using the Bloom Box this month.

The set is called Mermaid Kisses and it comes with 3 
adorable mermaids.

For the card above I used the Silver Sparkle Washi Tape and added waves by
using a dauber and ink.  I moved the washi tape and continued to add more ink.
It made a great water scene.

Then I added the tape to the tail and cut ... added to my project and viola!!!

The other TWIST to this month's bloom box ... 
you can now subscribe for 6 months OR purchase a la cart one month at a time.

The monthly subscription is $24.95 per month
or buy month to month as you like for $29.95

If you buy a la cart do it early ... it's a first come first serve basis
and once they sell out they are gone as supplies are limited!

Here's a look at the Bloom Box cards for this month:

Here is what you get in the Kit:

ENJOY!!!!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved