Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Ho Ho Ho Chocolate ...



I love making chocolate gifties.

Here's the latest that I made with a Bloom Benefit stamp (the cocoa mug).
I paired with with some great candy cane paper and fun snowflake sequins.

Are you familiar with Bloom Benefits???
You can get rewarded for shopping!!!

For every $50 that you spend on FSJ items,
select one exclusive Bloom Benefit ... could be a stamp, die, or embellishment.

Want to earn your bloom benefits???
visit me at www.funstampersjourney.com/chelsea

www.funstampersjourney.com/chelsea
Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved